Club main information
The annual fee is 150 euros for 2 training sessions per week (insurance, loan equipment, infrastructure rental). A supplement of 20e is required for registration in the championship. Please fill out the document available here and return it through your choice.
Discounts are available for multiple registrations within the same family (120 euros as from the 2nd).
A penalty fee is applied if the transfer is not made at the start of the school year. +10 euros after the 20th of September, +20 euros after the 20th of October.
Bank account: IBAN: BE14 0688 9518 9583 BIC: GKCCBEBB.
Bank transfer communication: Name and first name of the player
It is also possible to pay in cash during trainings.
In case of payment difficulties, please let a member of the club to know what to do.
- Tuesday in the complex UMONS – Center Vésale (6B, Avenue Champ de Mars, 7000 Mons) from 20h to 22h for people over 16 years
- Friday in the P.H.A.S.E sports hall in Havré (Rue St. Antoine 1, 7021 Havré) from 8 pm to 9:30 pm for over 16 years old
- Saturday in the P.H.A.S.E sports hall in Havré (Rue St. Antoine 1, 7021 Havré) from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- – 14h to 15h30 for 7-10 years
- – 15h30 to 17h for 10-16 years
The club was created in 2011. And is registered at the court of accounts as ASBL.
The Club is based on a fairly common and simple structure. We have:
A president in the person of Mehdi El Mabrak
A vice president, Vincent Villers
A secretary, a treasurer, …